Conditions of use of the application.
The Application Services are only available to Users .
The access to the Site Web and using the application are only for those Users :
1) over 18 years old ; in the case of persons under the age of this age , the Users guarantee that they have permission from their parents or holders responsible parent for the acceptance of this Agreement by User and supervise the use of the Platform for part of the minors of age ;
2) and, in his case, for doctors qualified to meet all the requirements established for the performance of the profession in the country in which they exercise the same . So much to the register on our platform as Medical Member , you represent and warrant explicitly that complies with this requirement and accept the consequences that may arise otherwise.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the access and use of l to application are free and voluntary , and use the S ervices the application under its exclusive account and risk .
The User is solely responsible for their account in MY MEDIC EYE ( application developed by the company AzaguPer , SL, hereinafter referring to the Conditions to MY MEDIC EYE) and the information they provide , as well as the use and custody of their name user and password ñ to .
The User guarantees at all times that the personal information provided to MY MEDIC EYE is accurate and truthful , MY MEDIC EYE not being responsible for the quality of the information provided by the User .
The User is solely responsible for reviewing and evaluating the accuracy and relevance of all the information supplied , stored , generated or received through the platform or the corresponding Service .
The MY MEDIC EYE application does not replace the relationship between doctor and patient at any time .
To get information specific on information Medical stored , its scope and any circumstance health of a particular case, the user consult ará always to your doctor .
The inscription on our Site Web and / or application , and the use of our means services the acceptance by part of our members of their respective obligations and responsibilities .
So therefore , the User agrees to use the application correctly and lawfully, in accordance with the Law , the Legal Notice , Policy privacy , the good faith and order public, refraining from using the application in any way may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation , assets , rights and interests of the entity , its suppliers , other users or, in general, any third party , or that in any other way overload , damage or disable the networks , servers and other equipment computer (hardware) or products and applications software (software) of the entity or third party , so the user will respond in front of the entity or against a third of any damages and damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of said obligations .
They will be on account of the users all the damages arising for MY MEDIC EYE as a result of acts or omissions of users in the use of the Services, including any costs, penalties and liabilities of any kind ( including costs and expenses reasonable defense legal and advisory legal) that could be derived for MY MEDIC EYE if claims of third parties for any reason as a result of the use of the Services by part of the users , including for breach of any applicable regulations and / or any rights of ownership intellectual or industrial, with full indemnity for MY MEDIC EYE and its subsidiaries and any of its administrators, directors and employees .
Prohibited actions .
During the use of the application by the User , the following actions, which may be modified , will also be prohibited , including but not limited to :
- Supplanting identities , use identities false and assume the identity of others in the use of the application or any of its services , as well as the use of passwords or keys of access of third parties or any other form.
- Falsify or alter any information on MY MEDIC EYE.
- Enter , store or disseminate , any information contrary to the law , the rules , the customs and order public, as well as any material that could be defamatory , libelous , obscene , threatening , xenophobic , inciting to violence , to discrimination by reason of race , sex, ideology or religion , or that in any way violates morality, public order , fundamental rights , public freedoms , honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations .
- Collaborate with a third party to carry out any of the behaviors described .
Exclusion of liability .
MEDIC MY EYE in any case be responsible for the circumstances which then are related to title limited and non – limited , nor either of damages that may arise.
- MEDIC MY EYE does not assume any responsibility for the delay , deletion , delivery erroneous or failure to keeping information from users or configurations personal .
- MY MEDIC EYE nor is responsible for the decisions taken from the information provided on the Site Web, or the damages and damages caused to the user or third parties as a result of actions that have as sole basis the information obtained on the Site Web.
- MEDIC MY EYE reserves the right to refuse to provide service to any person for any reason and / or terminate the service in its entirety or in part at any time , with or without notice .
- The use of the application is subject to all applicable regulations and User is the sole responsible for the content of their information is and documents in the application .
- The access to the Site does not imply Web the obligation for part of MY EYE MEDIC control the absence of viruses, worms or any other element computer harmful . In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs .
- MY EYE MEDIC is not liable for damage caused in the equipment computer of users or third parties during the provision of the service of the Site Web.
- MEDIC MY EYE does not grant any guarantee neither does responsible in any circumstances for damages and damages of any nature that may arise from the access or use of the contents or the Site Web.
MY EYE MEDIC not be responsible either for:
- The possible errors of security that may occur by the fact of using computers infected by viruses computer ;
- Your use part of third parties of items owned by MY EYE MEDIC that confuse his personality ;
- The violations of the rights of property industrial and intellectual by part of third parties ;
- The breaches of third parties that may affect users of the site Web of MY EYE MEDIC ;
- Lack of functioning of the application , the Web, or any of its services for reasons unrelated to MY EYE MEDIC ;
- The consequences resulting from bad operation of the browser or use of versions not updated this;
- The existence of viruses, programs malicious or harmful in content ;
- Use unlawful , negligent , fraudulent , contrary to the terms of the present Legal Notice, or good faith and order public in the Site Web or its contents , by part of the users ;
- The damages or damages of any kind produced in the User that are due to faults or disconnections in the networks of telecommunications , faults computer or other systems electronics that produce the suspension , cancellation or interruption of the service of the Site Web, for the provision of the same or with character before .
MY MEDIC EYE in no case gives medical advice .
The information provided by the application , the Services or Platform MY EYE MEDIC are the data entered by the user , provides information medical personnel the user and does not substitute in any case the criteria doctors .
For any decision on the scope of the information stored , treatments or medication , the user must obtain the opinion , prescription or supervision of a physician .
The Doctor is solely responsible for the opinions , advice , treatments or diagnoses issued in relation to Users who request such information .
MY MEDIC EYE is not responsible for any opinion , advice , treatment or diagnosis issued by a doctor with respect to any user .
MEDIC MY EYE lack of means or resources to verify (nor is their function or purpose ) the content , scope and circum s tances of information medical stored by the user in the application or platform .
MY MEDIC EYE does not offer any type of guarantee regarding the use of the Services or the Platform, nor does it recommend the adoption of any particular therapeutic measure derived from the information stored or received through the Application , the Services or the Platform.
In any case MY MEDIC EYE liable for damages indirect , special , incidental , punitive or consequential damages , including , among others , and, without limitation , damages for disruption of the functioning of the application , and l Service or Platform, loss of data or loss of services and FORECASTS to s of the user damages for disruption of their activity , and whether in contract or tort, including negligence or fault, incurred or suffered by the user or by any third party , and whether they occur or are related to access or use of the Site web or use of the Application , as well as the information contained or could be provided by the Services or Platform , renouncing expressly the Users to any guarantee in this regard .
Suspension of the Service.
MEDIC MY EYE will have the right to suspend the Service should use improper and / or breach of the , financial , s of the User in accordance with these Conditions of Contract and the legislation in force at each moment .
Termination of the Service .
The user can terminate the contract of user by notification in any time by writing through the account of e – mail that has been communicated to MY MEDIC EYE or any other means of communication that the parties have generated between them , or canceling your account of MY MEDIC EYE.
MY MEDIC EYE can terminate the contract of User at any time by notifying to the user by writing through the account of e – mail that the user has connected to MY MEDIC EYE, or any other means of communication that the parties have generated between them , for any internal, organizational or commercial reason , at the discretion of MY MEDIC EYE, or for any of the following causes :
2) cases where MEDIC MY EYE is required to do so by law or by a formal judicial or administrative , or well
3) claims of third parties against MEDIC MY EYE as a result of the use of the Services, the Site Web and / or the application for part of the user , and is for infringement of rights of property intellectual or any other cause.
In the event of termination , the Services, the account of the user and their data Personal will be canceled , without prejudice to the terms of conservation set out in our Policy Privacy .
M AND MEDIC EYE can change is as conditions of recruitment at any time .
C ny change materials being to notify do to it s users through the account of e – mail that the user has connected to MY MEDIC EYE, or any other means of communication that the parties have generated between them , to give them the opportunity to review the changes before they come into force so that in case of opposition , may cancel the Service and close your account of user .
The continued use of our Services after publishing or sending a notice about our changes in the contracting conditions will mean that the User is giving their consent to the updated version .
If any of these contracting conditions is declared void by final decision of a competent judge or court , the validity of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
Any notification contract must be made by writing to the address of e – mail from MY MEDIC EYE on our site Web, or through any other channel of communication that had created with the user in case of notifications sent by MY MEDIC EYE to the user shall be made through the account of e – mail consignad to by it in the profile user .
Legislation and competent jurisdiction .
These conditions of contract are governed n in all and each one of its ends by the legislation Spanish force at each moment .
Any dispute in relation to the Services and / or use of the Site Web or application by part of the user , as well as any issue that might arise on the interpretation , application and enforcement of these terms of recruitment , are subject to the jurisdiction exclusive of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Barcelona.