TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on our website are treated in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Likewise, we guarantee that personal data are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, remaining limited to said purposes and updated if necessary. The identification of the interested parties will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their security will be guaranteed through the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is the entity that owns the website .
Address: Av. Sarria 146 (7º2ª) 08017 Barcelona
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact details of the Delegate of Protection Data : [email protected]
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
We have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, which prevents the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
In particular , we guarantee that all connections are secure through an SSL certificate, and we encrypt sensitive data using a unique key (AES-256), which prevents access to such data by both the person in charge and by unauthorized third parties .
When we choose our providers in charge of the treatment, we only hire those who offer us sufficient guarantees on the application of appropriate technical and organizational measures , so that the treatment is in accordance with the requirements of the RGPD and guarantees the protection of the rights of the interested parties.
Why do we process your data and what allows us to do so? Why can we process your data?
Personal data will be treated by MY MEDIC EYE ( MME hereinafter ) as responsible when you voluntarily provide them by completing the registration or contact forms , sending emails or calling by phone, to carry out the following purposes:
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information. When the interested party sends us a query or request for information, we process their data with their consent to provide an answer to the query or request.
- Provide our services to users. We treat your data to make it possible for the user to self-manage all those matters related to the service that they want to have stored on our platform . This means that the user will be able to access, share, delete and modify all the information that they have uploaded or provided in the different forms in order to carry out an effective and easy control of all issues related to their well-being .
The only data that we collect from users are those that are provided to us directly by themselves or by other authorized users, through the corresponding menus and forms.
For the treatment of this health data, we are legitimized as responsible for the express consent requested from the user according to article 6.1.a), taking into account the exception of article 9.2.a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the processing of the personal data of a third party that the main user of MME has provided for their management, we will be legitimized by the express consent of the third party requested on behalf of the main user. The user who creates the profile will be fully responsible both for obtaining the aforementioned consent by any of the means provided by the person in charge , and for demonstrating that it has been expressly provided, as well as for the use that he makes of the information of third parties that he intends manage. It will in turn be responsible for responding to any request made by the third party regarding the personal data entered on its behalf on the platform by the main user.
- When the user of the main account enters data of minors in his charge over whom he has parental authority, or dependents, he will be fully responsible for the proper use of said information and the use of our platform.
- Share own information and those profiles managed by the main user with third parties of their choice or with those professionals who have created an account for this purpose . The user has the possibility of sharing the information that he considers appropriate, both his own and those of those profiles he manages, with other accounts to which he himself authorizes any of the following actions:
- Allow the viewing of the selected information to other authorized accounts, without these accounts being able to modify or download the data to which they have been allowed access, or access more data than those authorized.
- Allow the modification and download of stored information. The user of the main account can give access to a third party so that they can modify the information they deem appropriate, as well as download the documents to which they have been given access for this purpose.
- Communicate commercially with interested parties by any means.
- When the interested party registers as a user in the mobile application or registers their email in our forms provided for this purpose, we will ask for permission to keep them informed through offers, promotions, activities, products or services of our own and of third parties, in relation to their interests , on travel and tourism, sports equipment, leisure, culture, automotive, hotels and restaurants, education and / or training, financial services and / or products, media, information technology, internet, telephony and telecommunications, health and / or beauty and real estate, legitimized by your consent.
Interested parties can oppose each of the communications sent and additionally through the mechanism provided in the section “What are your rights?”
The user must take into account that, in case of receiving our newsletters and given the security measures implemented by the person responsible for the data stored independently, if you decide to delete your account as u ser of the application , not will automatically delete your subscription to our newsletters, but the person in charge will request your email address to be able to unsubscribe from all services, including the sending of commercial information .
- When the interested party registers as a user in the mobile application, we will ask for their consent to keep them informed through banners and notifications about offers, promotions, activities, products or services, own and third parties, in relation to the sectors of activity related in the previous point , based on your profile within the application itself. We collect information related to the use of the application, including the information that the user registers in the accounts that he manages, to show him advertising, within the application itself related to his user profile. You will know how to guarantee the security of the information in the section ” ¿ C OW guarantee the security of your data?
The interested party may withdraw said consent at any time, taking into account that they will continue to receive advertising within the application itself in a non-personalized way, without being based on their profile as a user.
- Preparation of reports with anonymous and aggregated data from users for statistical purposes. The data sources used to carry out the data processing necessary to provide the service contain personal data that are classified as “identifiers”, which, by themselves, are associated with a subject (name, surname, ID, etc.) . ). The basic anonymization process consists of not allowing these identifying data to be related to the rest of the information that the user enters in the menus and forms.
Consequently, for this purpose the person in charge will only preserve those non-identifying data necessary to fulfill the objective of the treatment, and, by means of its conservation and enrichment through the crossing of non-identifiable information, it will be able to prepare merely statistical reports to carry out tasks of scientific and market research, which in no case will allow the re – identification of the interested parties.
- Through the information obtained from data monitoring, storage and recovery devices with the consent of the visitors who browse the website and use the mobile application, and the analysis of their browsing and behavior, the development of commercial profiles will be carried out. of clients that allow sending personalized electronic commercial communications to those users who identify themselves with an email. You can obtain additional information in the Cookies Policy.
Who do we provide your data to?
We can communicate personal data to third-party providers in charge of the treatment, with the sole purpose of providing us with certain services ( encrypted database server , email marketing platform , analytics and web advertising spaces) following our instructions without using the data for your own purposes and in order to carry out the activities that are our own, or to the competent public administrations in compliance with legal obligations .
How long do we keep your data?
As a general rule, the data will be kept as long as they are compatible with the purpose for which they were collected , for example while the interested party has a user account . Additionally, they will be kept in compliance with the legal obligations of the person in charge and while responsibilities for the treatment may be derived for the person in charge, to later be deleted.
The data collected for the purpose of communicating commercially will be kept as long as said purpose lasts or the user opposes the treatment.
What are your rights?
You will be able to:
- Obtain more information about the processing of your personal data,
- Withdraw your consent when you have given it for a specific treatment through the corresponding configuration panel in your user account ,
- Stop receiving commercial communications, using the proposed mechanism in the previous point, expressing their opposition via e – mail , or managing its low in the communication itself ,
- From your own account in MME , manually and acting directly on the data provided by you in the application , you can exercise your rights to:
- Access , or to know what personal data processed by the person in charge.
- Rectification , or correcting incorrect or inaccurate personal data.
- Suppression , or to eliminate the personal data that have been stored in the application, as long as the person in charge is not legally obliged to keep it for a specified period of time.
- Portability , or for the person responsible to provide the user with all the personal data in their possession. In other words, the user has the possibility of downloading all the data and / or documents stored in the application.
- By communicating your request to the person in charge through the means of contact offered in this Policy , you can exercise your rights to:
- Opposition , or that the person in charge stops processing the user’s data for a specific purpose.
- Limitation , or to restrict the treatment carried out by the person in charge .
If you have a profile created in MME but you are not the owner of the account and you do not have the option to urge said owner to request the exercise of rights, you can contact the person in charge, who once his identity has been proven by means of evidence admissible in Law, you can access your data to help you in your claim as long as you provide us with the email that was used in the registration form.
In addition to the proposed mechanisms, you may exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations by requesting from the person in charge a form for the exercise of rights or by directly downloading any of the forms proposed by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection to through this link and presenting it completed together with a copy of the DNI or any other valid identification document at the address or email of the person in charge.
Company Name : AzaguPer SL
Address: Av. Sarria 146 (7º2ª) 08017 Barcelona
Contact details of the D Elegado of P rotection D ata : [email protected]
You can find more information about your rights or file a claim with our Data Protection Delegate or with the competent control authority at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection http://www.agpd.es – C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).
What do I commit to by using MEE?
From MY MEDIC EYE we trust that you will use our services responsibly.
You must agree not to misuse MME’s services and not to help someone else to do so. As an example, and without serving as a closed list of prohibited actions, you should not perform any of the following operations in relation to the Services offered by MME:
Probe, scan or examine the vulnerability of any system or network.
Breaking or circumventing security or authentication measures in any other way.
Access, alter or use non-public areas or parts of the Service, or shared areas of the Services to which you have not been authorized.
Interfere with or cause annoyance to users with viruses, overload attacks or denial of service.
Access and create accounts on the Services, or perform searches on them, by means other than the supported public interfaces (for example, data tracking or scraping , or bulk account creation).
Send unwanted communications, promotions or advertising or spam
Sending information that is altered, misleading or from a false source, which includes impersonation techniques such as ” spoofing ” or “phishing”.
Posting or sharing materials that are illegally pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence or terrorism, including propaganda aimed at intimidating.
Advocate intolerance or hatred against people or groups of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual identity, sexual orientation, disability or disorder.
Violate the law in any way, including by storing, posting or sharing material that is fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading.
Violate the privacy or rights of other people.
We have created this Policy in compliance with the requirements and obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We have published it on date: January 20, 2021